Talk about a fantastic week...you guys are all the greatest! Seriously, what sweethearts you all are for leaving so many lovely comments, I was truly in heaven! I had so much fun reading the comments, and then following the link back to your blogs and reading up on your darling little lives! Yay for new friends, and revisiting friends from high school and junior high and all sorts! Yes, you guys are fantastic.
I did, however, want to comment to the uncommentables...there are just a couple...hopefully you don't mind.
...
1st - Jan Bowles! You don't understand how excited I was to see your comment! You always were, and still are, one of my favorite people on the planet!
...
2nd - Raylene & Brad...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and I truly adore both of you as well! But now you are private and I want in! Pretty please?
...
3rd - Nik, OF COURSE I know who you are, but I don't have your e-mail address, so if you could please e-mail that to me, I would appreciate it!
...
4th - Jill! You didn't leave a last name or route to follow, perhaps on purpose, but I appreciate the kind words, and would like to know who you are!
...
To everyone else, thank you again, and I am slowly but surely getting back to all of you. Doesn't this remind you of writing wedding Thank you cards or something like that?
Anyhoo, this week has also been filled with some light reading from the Mesa Public Library. In fact, I think I'm going to go again this afternoon to make some returns and check out some new stuff. But just a warning, if you go to the library and check out a book that looks like this:

I might have drooled on the first 18 pages when I fell asleep reading it. Whoopsies. And this might be funnier if I were joking, but I'm not.
I also read most of this book that I gave/ordered for Kev for his birthday. Lucky for me he was working out of town this week when it came so I had plenty of time to read it before giving it to him.

Brief summary given by Kevin: Don't spend money.
We both have a love/hate relationship with Dave Ramsey, probably because we both have a bigger and longer relationships with student loans. I hate expensive schooling.
Speaking of, after spending a pretty penny signing up for boards, they sent me these:
And I read them cover to cover, and then had a small anxiety attack about boards coming up. Yikes, maybe I should read and study my textbooks instead of blogs. Meh, they're just boards right? Not like they determine the success of my schooling, right? Yeah, boards can eat my poo.
So once again, thanks for reading and commenting and being overall very thoughtful friends leaving very thoughtful comments. And in case you're wondering, I think that I might put "74 Comments on Philissa" on my resume under Notable Achievements. Like I said, I was basking in comment heaven this week!
12 comments:
make that 75, dawg. i wasn't blogging last week, but you know i read & enjoy your blog/every post.
good luck on boards, g-friend.
Hey Melissa! Loved your last blog! Can't belive how successful you were! I may have to copy that idea sometime too! Good luck on your up coming boards, i totally had anxiety over mine as well. But it's such a good feeling once you get them over with!! Good Luck!!
Bwahahaha! You love Boy Meets Girl too! I love trash books! You should read The Boy Next Door. It is by far the best of the group.
I second The Boy Next Door comment. LOVE IT!
Holy cow! That is a ton of comments! Woohoo!
Holy not fun reading. But I am excited that you are so close to being finished with schooL! Yay!
Holy cow! That is a ton of comments! Woohoo!
Holy not fun reading. But I am excited that you are so close to being finished with schooL! Yay!
Yes! I know Nancy Face, well... not in the real-life, but in the blog world! I'm not quite sure how I found her blog.
lol lol, I couldn't believe that Sara said she had to explain the "Lego's" part to you!! I might have chuckled aloud to myself.
Okay, now I have to know... what was so funny that it warranted being "copy/pasted" ?!?!
Oh and my husband is a die hard Dave Ramsey fan(atic). And we're in the same boat as you guys, you know being students/dirt poor. It'll be nice when we can actually practice what he preaches... someday, right?!
Gracias chick! Today was ok, a little overwhelming, but not tooooo bad. Mr. Cenerini is wow. Not too clear on what to study and explaining stuff. That will be fun to get used to, but he is nice and funny, I think. I hope it flies by, cause I am already wanting to be done!
Geez, 74 comments... I don't think I'm allowed to hang out with the cool kids!
And holy guacamole, that was a thick book! I'm lucky to get through half a magazine in one night. Blah.
First up, I think your darling too and awesome for coming and commenting on my blog. You have no idea how many women at church come like, 20 times day, no comment, to my blog and then come up to me at church on Sunday as if I have no idea how many times they blog stalk me...I swear..It makes me laugh!! :)
Well, at least i know there reading, anywho..your comment made me shrill with delight and it was so sweet!
Good luck on your boards!!!!
you SHOULD put that down on your resume... i doubt i would get such a response! :)
Post a Comment