You guys,
YOU GUYS,
I finished another semester, and I'm now 3/4 done with school.
Isn't that crazy? Like 3/4 is a ton. Like if you were eating a pizza...
...and you ate 3/4 of it, you may as well just polish off that last 1/4, because it's just a tiny bit left, right?
Your response: "No Mel, just you and the rest of chubby-ville would polish off the pizza, but congrats on being almost done with school."
I think that I ended the semester with a bang as well. It was by far the most challenging, and I hated almost every day of it, but it's done. I even finished my super huge and ridiculous project, and think I'll get a good grade on it, despite the fact that during my presentation I said, "My patient had a bunch of crap going on in his mouth...er...had a lot of issues...(cue excessive sweating)...that I learned a lot from."
Yes, I am indeed professional, and a champ. Other than that, the presentation went well and I'm glad that basically school is all down hill from here.
And last night I signed up for my boards. I had to upload a picture for our electronic application...
Doesn't this look like someone who is excited to take boards? I decided that there was no point taking a picture when I look decent, because I'm sure the morning of the test I'm going to look all sickly and barf-ish because of stress anyways.
So yeah, that's basically it. I'm really excited for another little break from school, and even more excited that I'm a tiny bit closer to being done!
Hooray for 4th semester!
18 comments:
Nice work on the lines and fractions on the pizza.
When I saw your picture, I thought you looked like you had been crying, and then thought that it would be fairly accurate to boards day, so it works.
You are the smartest Jones.
Good Luck on the last bit of school. It will be like the last 6 weeks of pregnancy, by the end its so horrible that you'll be willing to go throught the labor(boards) and in the end you'll have something amazing(a great paying job)
oh my gosh! JoDee hit it right on the head!!!! By boards day you will just want to get it all over with!!! You can do it :) & seriously, I would just polish that pizza off!!! :) & its sad that I seriously could do it.. I must be queen of chubbyville!!!
Congrats. Hang in there... it will all be over soon. Then, free time galore..all yours. Wahoo!
Why did you have to send a picture for your board application? Is that so they know how cute you are and they can grade accordingly? If so, you've got it made!
BTW, I'm kinda offended at Sara's comment about being the smartest Jones...Ha!Ha! You definately are! Maybe if I was a little smarter, Kirk wouldn't sing "Carry On" condesendingly every time I say something dumb.
Hooray you are almost done, I know to you it probably feels like it is taking forever, but for me, didn't you just start? Anyways congrats! And good luck with the rest and boards.
Mmmmmm...pizza...
Anyways, hooray for almost being done with school!! I kind of can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday you were announcing your acceptance. In my opinion, there really is nothing better than being done with school. Any time I think about going back to school, I just laugh and think "Who am i kidding? I hate school, and will never go back." That is all.
Congratulations Melissa, it'll all be over before you know it! Hang in there!
Big, fatty congratulations Mel!
Basically you are a babe.
And I am so excited for school to be done for you!
Hoorah for the last semester and good luck from the freezing part of the Lindbloms here in Erie Pa where we have already had 0ver 106 inches of snow. Stay cool under the pressure! Good luck!!
MUM and Dad Lindblom
Hey, this is Margo, I met you at the hygiene party. I randomly found your blog and was excited because (1) I thought you were really funny at the hygiene party and (c) so I could scope out your blog and see if your life has been crappy while you were in school. Kinda gives you the creeps when someone you hardly know looks at your blog huh, so hopefully you aren't too creeped out. You have a cute blog and you and your hubby are pretty adorable. See ya soon!
Uhhh, I should point out that I didn't mean that your life was crappy, but I was curious to see if my life would be crappy because of school...
Hang in there!!! You are doing great. I wish I could say that I am 3/4 done with my schooling. I like the analogy of the pizza - and that is a good looking pizza
Good luck on the last fourth of your pizza...I know you will do fine. :)
You are so fun! Two of my really good friends are Dental Hygienists and its so funny that you all think the same things about all of it!
Oh my-4th semester! That is great, congrats!
awww man. I guess that means I should pack up my things and head off to chubby-ville. I hope they have a Krispy Kreme.
Post a Comment