Monday, October 27, 2008

Me being Myself...

6 things you'll never hear me say...

* "I should quit school and have a baby."

* "I'm not in the mood for a bean and cheese burrito."

* "Being poor isn't that bad, it's almost like a fun challenge." (People who say that are on crack.)

* "Let's move to Queen Creek."

* "Birthdays aren't exciting when you get older."

* "I'm off pop."

6 things I probably say too much...

* "Are you freaking kidding me?"

* "I hate school."

* "Thanks Love."

* "___________ can eat my poo."

* "I like my husband."

* "I need some ibuprophen and a Diet Pepsi."

How's that for a little something random today?

11 comments:

Jami said...

we have never met before, but I already love you. You are so funny!
I love diet coke! But I try so hard to quit, but I just can't!

Anonymous said...

That like just made my day! It was definately random but so you! I wish we got to see each other more than every like 4 years because you make me laugh really hard!

mollie said...

Loved this and love you. I agree about people who say they love being poor. They can eat my poo. We seriously need to have a party sometime. Like perhaps for Christmas. In December. We'll be around. FYI.

Jenny Hogle said...

Um Melissa we are so so related. Diet pepsi and Ibprophen (or however its spelled) are my first line of defense against pain... or a bad mood.

The Fletchies said...

No offense to anyone who lives in Queen Creek but I will sell my body before I move out there. I don't care if there is cheap housing. Ditto to many of your statements. Thanks for being random!

Whatcha got cookin, Goodlookin? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara! said...

Quit school and have a baby. Think how much fun we'd have. Then you'd get to see how much fun it is being poor, too.

I'm glad I raised you well.

The Fletchies said...

haha ya I saw that. It sent me an email of the comment before they had the chance to delete it. Interesting eh? No worries. I'll take the heat.

Kelli said...

I wish I lived in Queen Creek.

Wendi said...

you make me laugh as always
Wendi

Stephanie said...

I just stumbled upon your bliggity bloggy and now I think you are added to my MUST READS! ;o)