Melissa you totally look like Faith Hill! Wierd...
Words can't express the joy I am feeling right now. Bravo.
Hahaha! That is so awesome!!
Words cannot express how scared I was of Philips shorts! You guys are hilarious!
umm.... wow!!!! that is frightening! Philip, I mean- I can't believe that he actually dressed like that- it is pretty hilarious though :)
I love it! Slightly scared but that is what Halloween is all about right?
You guys are too funny!
I will laugh over that picture the rest of my life. Phil, seriously... those shorts are obscene.Thanks for sharing. Happy Halloween.
Good job on getting the baldcap to work. Is that a trophy? (Not you, the thing in Philip's other hand.) Amazing
Wow. I didn't have to even leave the house for my Halloween to be complete! I love AD!
speechless.
Wow...I am at a loss for words! Way to go Philip, showing off some leg!! Thats way better than my 80's Flash Dance outfit!! Love the shirt...very classy!! haha.
{moment of silence.}lo...l. myron too, sends his love. [please tell me you won an award at the party.]
You guys did look pretty amazing! Kudos again on the costumes!! You guys are great!
I am disturbed on so many different levels!
What the Tobias???? Love it you two!
That is pretty fantastic. Way to be extra creative and hilarious.
OMG ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!!
I think you two are my favorite people. The end.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Melissa you totally look like Faith Hill! Wierd...
Words can't express the joy I am feeling right now. Bravo.
Hahaha! That is so awesome!!
Words cannot express how scared I was of Philips shorts! You guys are hilarious!
umm.... wow!!!! that is frightening! Philip, I mean- I can't believe that he actually dressed like that- it is pretty hilarious though :)
I love it! Slightly scared but that is what Halloween is all about right?
You guys are too funny!
I will laugh over that picture the rest of my life. Phil, seriously... those shorts are obscene.
Thanks for sharing. Happy Halloween.
Good job on getting the baldcap to work. Is that a trophy? (Not you, the thing in Philip's other hand.) Amazing
Wow. I didn't have to even leave the house for my Halloween to be complete! I love AD!
speechless.
Wow...I am at a loss for words! Way to go Philip, showing off some leg!! Thats way better than my 80's Flash Dance outfit!! Love the shirt...very classy!! haha.
{moment of silence.}
lo...l.
myron too, sends his love.
[please tell me you won an award at the party.]
You guys did look pretty amazing! Kudos again on the costumes!! You guys are great!
I am disturbed on so many different levels!
What the Tobias???? Love it you two!
That is pretty fantastic. Way to be extra creative and hilarious.
OMG ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!!
I think you two are my favorite people. The end.
Post a Comment