So I know that you guys are all waiting anxiously to hear all of the riveting details of my first few days of school, right?
Well, the details are these:
Lots of reading
(and I still have to buy two more),
lots of hand washing.
And the hand washing has to be in the correct format, and if you do it without your mask and glasses on, you fail for the day. And if you drop anything on the floor in the clinic, you're pretty much screwed, and you also fail for the day. Luckily for me, they aren't recording points for another couple weeks.
Also, I have lots of instructors. More specifically,
one that looks like Posh Spice/Victoria Beckham thirty years from now,
one that looks like a mouse...or a pigeon, I haven't decided which,
one that is totally gay, but he's such a sweetheart,
one that is the hygiene queen and I love her,
and more that I haven't met or had enough interaction with to decide which animal they remind me of.
So that's it. School is school. It's kind of stressful and I miss blogging already.
Hooray for one week almost done, and only like 56-ish more to go!
14 comments:
Just so that you know -- we use those books too!! In case you want any help (hint hint) By the way I am sooooo excited for you- could you tell by all the stalker phone messages I've left you.
Glad you're still alive and documenting your life. I miss you too. When can I call you? I think about it at the most inopportune times. Wouldn't want to disturb a handwashing session. I've got baked ziti if you want some for dinner. Love you, Mom
Yah!!!for hygiene :) I'm glad you are having such a clean first week! Seriously, I'm super excited for you! If you ever need anything, I'm a phone call away... but I don't have answer sheets like Tammie :(
Yah!!!for hygiene :) I'm glad you are having such a clean first week! Seriously, I'm super excited for you! If you ever need anything, I'm a phone call away... but I don't have answer sheets like Tammie :(
can i say how awesome you are. way to go and be all smartsy and go to school and i don't know what i am trying to say...except you rock.
Congratulations on starting school! I'm excited for you and I know you'll be great. Perhaps I've been reading too much Harry Potter lately, but when you were talking about your labs I was picturing doing them in Snape's dungeon. Yes, I know, I'm a HUGE geek!
Ooohhh, wouldn't that be cool if when you didn't do your processes right spit-firing-screwts would pour out of the faucet or something? I think I would now be tempted to call anyone who doesn't pass a process on the first try a Squib.
Anyhow, you'll be good. Just a pop-quiz question, when in the order of "donning your PPE" do you put on your glasses?
A)Before handwashing after mask, B)Before handwashing before mask, C)after handwashing before mask, D)after handwashing after mask,
E)all are correct,
F)none are correct,
G)all are sometimes correct
Bless your heart, I promise sometime you'll be able to look back at this time and laugh!
i'm pretty sure sara's question made me realize just how glad i am that you are going to school and not me. good luck! you have to do well cause it runs in the family right?
Sara, the answer is A. I think. And you and Kelli are hilarious with your Harry Potter references! I'm surprised that Laura didn't participate in those comments as well!
You guys are all the best! Thanks for all of the support!
Good luck with school-I hope you can keep up with all of the reading-YIKES!
Congrats on starting your program Melissa! You will have to make sure you document the ups and downs of it! I know it's twisted of me, but I like realizing I'm not the only crazy one going to school and having issues some days! (Or most days, depending on when you ask!) I love reading your blog though! You're so fun and I just wanted to say hi! Love ya'!
Karisa :)
In a small way this post makes me want to bust out of the college drop out scene, and slowly earn my degree...
There's something about textbooks that makes me happy...I know, I'm weird.
I'm sure you rock school like crazy! You are so smart...congrats on being a lil bit done...that's awesome!
Yay for starting the journey of schmool- it'll be over before we know it, right?
You are amazing that you are taking all those classes! 56 more credits!! Geez. I am impressed. Go get'em.
Post a Comment