So tonight as I was in the midst of doing my radiology homework and looking at this VERY unpleasant sight, which looks kind of staged but it wasn't,
and trying my very hardest to resist the urge to play WebSudoku,
Philip went to get the mail.
He came back and threw me a delightful little package with my name on it from a place called
Des Moines, Iowa.
fingernail polish and Sour Patch watermelon candies.
Lucky me that I am related to such a darling and thoughtful family.
Thanks Jake and Nat! You guys seriously made my night!
P.S. In case you've missed Family Week and are wondering who these people are, read all about them here!
11 comments:
I'm so glad you got the package! I hope it made life a little more do-able for a couple seconds. I can't take any credit for it, since all I did was take it to the post office. Hope you're enjoying school. Hang in there!
Jake
That is so fun! Who doesn't love mail? Very exciting. Good job picking your family.
You are looking oh-so-sexy in your scrubs! Aren't Jake and Nat the best?!
Aw, how sweet is that? Almost as sweet as Caleb, Amy, and Parker themselves. And you're hott in your pony & scrubs!!
aw, that's tender. i love thoughtful friends & cute drawings from the little guys...so cute!
ps: ya, you're right...we should totally hang out.
WHAT? Sour patch watermelon candies are my favorite too! We must be cousins! At BYU you used to be able to buy them by the pound and it changed my life to have a five pound bag of them.
So cute! I loved this post.... I love every post you do but this was so cute. I love how you set it up. Melissa I miss you terribly. I need to write you back. Thanks for your email. You are a doll.
You look so sassy in scrubs. How is your hair???
Hello Melissa! I am so excite for you and your school, but I totally don't know how I will ever choose between you and Sarah! And, in all honesty, I am dreading making our appointments in March because it's not you that will answer the phone in your oh-so-professional manner. My mom says the new gal is great, but you are one tough act to follow, my friend! Anyways, I just had to comment on your blog because I am so with it and now have my own (and very BORING!) blog, and thought you'd be proud! I'm glad Mollie had a link to you guys!
Hi Melissa! Ok, so do you know how many times I have almost emailed you attachments that I am meaning to email myself? Both of our email addresses begin with "princess" and on hotmail, when you start to type the address in the "to" box, the little draggy thing pops up and lists the email addresses in your address book that begin with waht you are typing, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I am always emailing myself assignments and papers for school, so if you ever get anything weird from me, just ignore it!
Post a Comment