Okay, I know that I have stretched the Family Week stuff out WAY too long, but I promise it will continue. I only have two more left for crying out loud!
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, I have LOTS of pictures of both Sara and Kev, so it is extra tough for me to narrow them down.
7 comments:
Can't tell you how excited I am, just chomping at the bit here. Can you do this next year in book form? It would be a best seller I'm sure.
Hey melissa... looking at that picture of sara... whom i have never met.... i think- at least you know what yo uwould look like if you wanted to go blonde. shesh... you could be twins!
Ha ha (read in Simpson's bully voice) Deanna thinks you look like Melissa Joan Hart too! Yippee for family week continuing!
Oh, I forgot to mention that it appears that my child has no arms.
Can't wait!!!
Yay! Oakley is getting so big. Is that a recent pic? I guess I could just check Sara's...
Seriously, you MUST post. I am on freaking pins and needles..
Post a Comment