Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fun Day

From the time I graduated high school, until I started hygiene school, I had a 4 day work week. It was theeee best! And the best part about it was that almost every Friday, me and my sisters would have Project Friday, where we would do anything and everything, but most importantly, just hang out. Fast forward to now; we have grown up or grown boring or something, because life usually takes place before Project Friday. So now we don't get to hang out nearly as often, but we love love love it when we do! Today a Costco trip was in order. These boys were invited.
We hadn't been together in a while, so we walked up and down every aisle, in true Jones fashion, just to make sure we didn't miss anything. And while doing so, we would let the Nate and Reese check out the toys and push all the buttons, which I'm sure was super annoying for everyone around us. :)
And we filled an entire cart to the brim and bottom, because it isn't as fun when you have to push more than one cart because you can't walk side by side without taking up an entire aisle. And best part, chatting at the food court forever afterward.
I'm not so good with the arm out photography. Poor Aly got splinched in both pictures.
It was a delightful outing, and I'm excited to do more together again as our schedules become more normal again. Those girls are seriously my favorite. I feel so so lucky to have such close relationships with all of my family and I absolutely love that my best friends are related to me.

3 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Cute! I have to say Costco is. Close second to the happiest place on earth. :)

The Fletchies said...

Splinched. Lol.

HooHoo said...

You guys, yay! Costco, yay!