Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

We had our second annual Jones Cousin Cinco de Mayo party tonight, which consisted of cousin fun and tons of DELICIOUS food.
Sara and I dressed up. Obviously.
Yes yes, we are an endless source of class. Try not to be too hard on yourself, we know that we command attention. However, both Philip and Jason wondered tonight why their wives insist on being as ugly as possible. Because remember last year?
We kind of thrive on this kind of thing, and I'm not going to lie, I can't stop laughing when I get a good look at our faces in the first picture. We are serious cholos. We are already sharpening our eyebrow pencils for next year. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

8 comments:

HooHoo said...

You are a source of never ending amusement to me. This year outdid last in classic Cinco de Mayo style. Too bad we can't hear your music selection for the occasion.

HILLARY said...

That is so great, I didn't know you could out do last year but I think you did! Did people know it was you this year?

Scott+Tiffany said...

Hahaha I love it! Remember my ghetto fabulous shirt? Good times.

Kristin said...

Oh my HEAVEN SAKES!!!! You make me laugh SOOOO hard!!!!! I remember last years picture...and wasn't sure it could be topped. I WAS MISTAKEN!!! HILARIOUS Mel. You're killin' me! Happy Cinco De Mayo girl!

Oh me Oh my said...

Seriously, you guys are crazy!! Cholos!

Kate said...

This really might be the most hilarious/disgusting thing I've ever seen. I seriously just about pee'd my pants!

Cassie said...

Sick!! Ha ha ha

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Kay... I saw this pic on my google reader a few weeks ago and about died. This is hilarious! But seriously... you've gotta' update the blog, 'cuz I'm getting kinda' creeped out by looking at it. Ha ha!