Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's a sign.

Perhaps it stems from high school when my really cool friends and I referred to any small coincidence as "a sign", (one specific instance included driving past a boy we liked's car, hearing the theme to the dance we took him to, and declaring, "IT'S A SIGN!!" Let me reinforce how cool we were.) but sometimes I see things and think it's a sign.
Por ejemplo:
Twins!
I still think it would be great to have twins. But don't tell Philip or Sara, because they both might slap me if I said that out loud.
And then the other day:
Triplets!
Totally a sign, right? It doesn't matter that day after day, patient after patient I do get the single ones, these were obviously sent by the universe to warn me of multiples in my future. Wouldn't that be great to have a litter of children and only have to be pregnant like twice and get 6 kids out of it? Yeah, Philip wants to slap me when I say that too. Let's hope he's isn't as abusive as his thoughts if/when it actually happens. :)

9 comments:

Scott+Tiffany said...

I secretly want twins too! : )

EmileeandJonny said...

both times I was pregnant, I was seriously hoping for twins! I kept saying the less times I had to be pregnant the better!! And with bad insurance a 'buy one get one free' would be nice! but then after I had my boy boys I realized I really like the newborn baby stage- so the more times I can enjoy that the better!

kellibattraw said...

My mother-in-law, who had one set of twins, swears that if she could have had them all in sets of two she would have. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I wish I could take credit for the quick to obey jar, but it was passed on at a stake activity. Thank goodness for an army of good moms around me!

Lindsee said...

Weeeellll, I like twins, obviously. BUT--price wise they are definitely buy one get one free! I wish! I remember being charged for 2 ultrasounds..which is ridiculous!

I always tell Tyler that all we need is another set of twins and we are done. I like it.

But triplets? You're crazy, beefy.

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine having twin babies, but once they are old enough to entertain each other I'm sure it helps out a ton to always have a buddy! One at a time is enough work for me!:)

Michelle said...

Yeah... Im with Philly on this one. You are crazy girl!

Janet said...

I agree, if I would have had two Wendi's there would not have been a Philly!! Enjoy hem as they come--whether in singles or multiples!!

Sara! said...

This is me slapping you. I am angry just reading this.

Kristin said...

YEAH for multiples!!!! Been there, done that! Love it!!!