We had a Jones Cousin Cinco/Seis de Mayo party. Needless to say, it was delightful, and some dressing up took place. There were a lot of mustaches, a Seniorita, Dickies coveralls, day laborers, a Mexican cowboy, Jan Brewer, and Dizzy (to celebrate Mesa).
Sara and I took our inspiration from our days at Mesa Junior High.
Yes kind of offensive, but also very fun.
And in honor of Mother's day, I think that these are some faces that only our mother could love. :) I love you mom!
14 comments:
OK Miss Philissa...you look so much like your sister ALTHOUGH you two have a slightly different arch in your eyebrow pencil and then there is your, ah...mole. Pretty cute senoritas!
You guys are awesome! I just showed this to my husband and he said. "I don't think that's allowed."
He went to Mjhs too.
p.s. you need ear rings that have your name in cursive on them.
That is awesome I didn't even realize that was Sara until you said something!
I
AM
DYYYYING!!
I seriously just peed my pants loling.
The gold jewelery, the middle part, the gelled strands of bands hanging in your face, the lipliner, the eyebrows... I AM DYING! Seriously, so hilarious. And so exact!
P.S.- You're kind of a hot Mexican. You'd get cat calls at MJHS for sure.
Is it shameful to admit that I wanted brown liner in Jr. High so I could put it on my eyes and lips?
Mucho calliente!
Now I know why the lights were on, and my gold jewelry stolen. You two are the most amazing Senorita's I have ever raised. Cici has nothing over on either one of you. Hoop earrings would help your look but would get tangled in the equipment at the CarWasher.
L . O . L . I'm shamefully crying/snorting with laughter at this horribly politically incorrect, picture! Spot on.
That idea is amazing.
Niiice. I have been wondering about you (as you're the only Arizonian that I know...) what do all the locals think of the immigration law that was just passed? I'm curious...also...I'm sort of in love with your dressing up.
I just died laughing. Love the bangs melissa!! I didn't know that was sara until i clicked the photo. Bonita!
k, i saw this the other day, and i'm still trying to decide which one's you & which one's sara. how come i can't tell?
hilarious! please tell me you had your covergirl compacts in your back pocket? *not dissin' CG, 'cause i still may or may not use covergirl makeup.
also: about your comment: i have no idea what the crap i'm doing when i cook....but i buy chuck roasts when they are on sale at fry's 2 for 1. and yes, it does make me BIMM buying meat on clearance, but i do it anyway. haha.
I absolutely agree with everything that eye liner did for y'all. You nailed Mesa Jr. on the head!!! Love it.
ok can i just hilarious! i love the picture and the things that people came dressed up as and dizzy - i almost completely forgot about him. love it!
happy anniversary! i am glad you got your earrings and it looks like you guys had a great day :)
Post a Comment