Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pictures from FIVE years ago.

Five years ago, I married a five year old looking boy. The day was great, and then we went to Florida on our honeymoon. Funny thing happened when I went to take the first picture of our trip...my camera died. Apparently you're supposed to charge them every once in a while, especially if you've been using them for like the previous 4 weeks straight. Not to be deterred, I bought a super sweet disposable one, and I kid you not, we took six pictures the entire time. And then it took me like a year to get that camera developed.
Needless to say, these pictures are SUPER high quality, and some of my favorites ever. In random order:
Florida is humid, according to my hair.
Yes I'm glad this classy picture is one of the few.
Same goes for this one. I think our schedule that day was: wake up, beach, this picture.
Us with flamingos, a perfect photo spot according to FujiFilm.
And lastly, us when we first got to Busch Gardens, before the humidity got to us.
Happy anniversary to my love, he's pretty much the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and every day I'm thankful he's mine forever.

5 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Happy Anniversary guys :)

Janet said...

Dad and I are glad you chose each other, too!! Happy Anniversary!! Does it seem like 5 years?? WOW!!

kellibattraw said...

Happy Anniversary!

HooHoo said...

Yep, Happy Day! Glad you two have each other. We're happy for you.

The Coons Family said...

So Cute, hope you had a great anniversary!