This cute boy is turning 27 today. Twenty-seven! Today!
So as a birthday tribute, I thought I'd answer some questions about this cute boy and my life with him.
~
1. Where did you meet?
~
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Like 11ish months.
~
3. How long have you been married?
Four years, nine months, and ten days.
~
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Occasionally laughs at me when I think I'm funny.
~
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
This is tricky...but I'm going to say his smile, because when he smiles it produces the most adorable dimples and the smiley-est eyes.
~
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
His love for his family and friends.
~
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
It is usually just Babe, but for the past three years or so he has tried to make the nickname "Poop" stick. So every couple weeks or so he'll call me from the other room by saying, "Hey poop!" To which I yell, "NOT A NICKNAME!"
~
8. What is his favorite color?
Black, followed closely by red.
~
9. What is his favorite food?
Pizza. Hands down. Nothing compares.
~
10. What is his favorite sport?
Um, I have no clue. He follows and watches football and basketball, reads up on baseball and all the others, and most often plays basketball, but played volleyball and soccer in high school and still likes to on occasion.
~
11. What is his favorite music?
He likes everything. That is one thing I LOVE about him is his very diverse taste. In his cd case at any given time you may find, The Format, Scary Kids, the Wicked soundtrack, Ben Folds, NSYNC, 311, The Shins or Panic at the Disco. And he won't make me change Taylor Swift right away if it was already in the car when he gets in. He loves music.
~
12. What is his favorite thing to do?
When not working, he likes to hang out with his pretty wife, watch movies and favorite tv series, play XBOX and take naps.
~
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Watch movies or tv shows, get Blizzards, or go on vacation if possible.
~
14. When and where was your first kiss?
September 18, 2004 at his parent's house after watching the movie Changeling. And then the next week when he was about to meet my whole family, as he was walking up to the door, Sara announced, "By the way, Melissa kissed him last week."
~
15. Who said "I love you" first?
Him.
~
16. Any kids?
Nope, but we have boy names picked out for when we do.
~
17. Does he have a hidden talent?
He has serious rhythm. And he folds the laundry perfectly.
~
18. What do you admire most about him?
His ability to get things done. He finds the quickest and most effective way to do things and is done before anyone else. I think that goes along with being super smart and super organized. Both of which he is.
~
19. How old is he?
27!
~
20. Do you think he'll read this?
Yep, it might take him a few days to check if there is anything new, but he usually does read the blog.
~
Happy birthday to my love! Thanks for celebrating with me!
11 comments:
Yay! Happy bday to him! I hope you guys have fun doing something together!
miss you...
Melissa this was a great blog entry and I am teary eyed seeing what an observant wife you are and what a great tribute to our "boy". I loved reading your thoughts!! Give that "boy" a birthday hug and kiss from the "man" and me.
Happy birthday Philip! Thanks for being a great husband for our Melissa. Still think you are pretty amazing and smart even if you think "poop" is a nickname. It reminds me that you fit into our family, example: renaming of "Brownie Bottoms" to Poo Stew.
Happy Birthday to my favorite brother! We'll call later...
Three cheers for Phillip. Happy Birthday!
Happy birth day Phily :) that was super cute Melissa!
well aren't you a darling wife?
i believe i've only met your man once [at your wedding reception]...but i can tell from your blog that he's a great guy & the perf one for you...match made in heaven style.
happy birth to him!
How fun. Happy Birthday cousin!
i feel like i learned a ton about phillip! make him not call you "poop" - that makes me sad!!!
I always thought Phil's best talents were being able to jump and do a full spin-and-a-half and the ability to hit me from anywhere in any level of Goldeneye with the grenade launcher by bouncing off the wall like 7 times.
oh happy birthday to phil! cute birthday post! i love it. you are a good wife...
i like the part when you wrote black; followed closely by red.
Post a Comment