I had to come home and upload pictures midday, since I took a few too many in the past three days. So here is a teaser of our Jones/Lindblom festivities, and some super cute kids wishing you a very merry Christmas!
Oakley bowling
Have I mentioned before how much I love my family?
5 comments:
Oh Soph and Pinoakleo! You should have been here for the "I'm not Oakleo!" conversation. It was a fun time. Can't wait to see the other 932 pictures you took of Christmas related activities. Could you just download them into my files? And it looks like Lindblom nativity was more spiritual than the drama that took place during ours.
How fun that you are coming to Hawaii! I wish we would still be here. Flights are tricky bc it just depend on the time of year you are coming. They are always chaning but if you could get them for $300-$350 rount trip that is probaby the best we have ever found. Hawaiian airlines is the best I think. They flight directly here and you get a free meal! If you book through BUYH with Hawaiian airlines then you each get 2 free checkons! Maikeli works for the travel dep. at BYUH and could get you some tickets to if you want. You can e-mail me at brynnniu@gmail.com with days you are looking at and I can have him check for you. It is really nice to not have to pay for your bags. Anyway good luck and let me know if you want him to check!
hey! you took a very close look at my recent blog post! and yes, you caught me, we've celebrated 5 Christmases in 5 years. that would only make sense, right! whoopsie!
the rocky picture is in thailand and so is the deserted island photo! we love thailand. lucky me - brent served his mission in a pretty fancy place!!!
looks like you are planning a trip to hawaii. jealousy! i am in love. have so much fun and i'll expect a travel post from you soon!!!
I don't know Rockwell, but he looks like an awesome blind shepherd. And how old are Sophia & Oakley?! So fun!
aw, little kid nativities are my fav. you're such a cute blogger!
Post a Comment