Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Easy.

I needed to update, and didn't want to try to be clever, and some of my Lindblom family wanted to see these, therefore you get my easy post.
Presenting: more pictures taken by Amanda!

Please cross your fingers with me in hopes that our kids get his dimples.

Pretty sure that Philip was mocking me with my hands on my waist, but it made for a cheesey and cute smile so I'll take it.
Amanda seriously deserves a medal for working with the two most awkward people on the planet and getting some cuteness out of it! She rocks.

8 comments:

angiedunn said...

a. you're gorgeous
b. and skinny
c. sooooo cute, guys.
d. isn't amanda amazing?

Kate said...

absolutely LOVE the one with your head on Philips shoulder.

kellibattraw said...

You are such a beautiful couple! I hope you have one of these to share with me. : )

Ryan Nelson Family said...

So cute! By the way all three of mine managed to get the dimples so theres a pretty good chance your future adorable children will.

Jacquee said...

You guys are so adorable it's sickening. Even though I'm jealous I'm still sending good luck your way in the hopes that those dimples to stay in the gene pool

Erica said...

These are so cute! Seriously working through the awkwardness is 90% of the battle I have discovered; and Amanda is good at it.

Gina Lee said...

You guys are too adorable!! And I will cross my fingers for the dimples! Now you just need to have a baby so we can all see if our crossing of the fingers actually worked!! ;)

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Um you are a twig-let. Stop being amazing right now. p.s. Can we have class outside?