Saturday, October 17, 2009

The progression

Today as I was cleaning my house, and dusting in our bedroom, I dusted the frame that houses this picture. Apparently we were like 5 and 7 when it was taken, and have aged A LOT in the past 5 years. But then it made me think, how many pictures have we taken like this? And therefore, I give you the progression of "Excited on Splash Mountain" picture.
December 2004
July 2007
May 2008
March 2009
These pictures crack me up. We always do Splash Mountain first, so we are always REALLY excited about it, as shown by at least one of us having excited forehead wrinkles in every picture. Being together for a long time kind of rocks. And taking the same picture every year rocks hard.

7 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Philips smile in the may 08 picture cracked me up! You guys are so cute. I want to go to Disneyland!! Lets meet up there again okay

Sarah said...

This makes me want to go to Disneyland and seriously you don't look like you age a day.

Michelle said...

You guys look great..in all the pictures!!! Wish I still looked that young.

james n mary said...

i love how you take the same one each year! d-land is the funnest huh!

Sara! said...

I want to go to there.

The Jones Fam said...

I want to do to Disneyland! That is said in my whiny-est voice ever (Jake knows which one). That is so fun that you guys have been so many times together! So when is the next trip?-Nat

Also, your eyes don't seem to be bulging and your not all pale and clammy in any of those pics. They must of all been smooth trips and everything came out okay. wink, wink.

Carol said...

ok love it!!!