In fact, loads and loads of details to come.
Be excited to vicariously visit the Big Apple through my next post or two...or three, let's see how long I can stretch this out!
Philip said you guys had a blast! I can't wait to see all the pictures.
I can't wait! By the way, Adam just told me "Adam love uncle Philip". : )
Oh I am so happy you were able to go. Isn't New York amazing?? Can't wait for the pictures!
Fun! Can't wait to hear about it.
Pretty sure that's the coolest picture!
Okay, enough with the bait! Just give us all the juicy details! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I hope everything went as well as planned... or better!!!jake
Basically I love being stalked...as long as you're not into braces. Oh, and I am super jealous of your travels. Srsly.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Philip said you guys had a blast! I can't wait to see all the pictures.
I can't wait! By the way, Adam just told me "Adam love uncle Philip". : )
Oh I am so happy you were able to go. Isn't New York amazing?? Can't wait for the pictures!
Fun! Can't wait to hear about it.
Pretty sure that's the coolest picture!
Okay, enough with the bait! Just give us all the juicy details! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I hope everything went as well as planned... or better!!!
jake
Basically I love being stalked...as long as you're not into braces. Oh, and I am super jealous of your travels. Srsly.
Post a Comment