Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bring It.

This nugget of information made my week quite a bit better. Yep, I got a 94.5% on my mock boards! Nothing could have made me happier or more confident that I have indeed learned how to clean teeth than this little paper. So bring it Western Regional Examining Board, I'm ready!
Oh, and just to toot my horn a little more, this was one of the highest grades in my class, as in like top three. I know, I'm amazing right? Right...er, something.
And lastly, one month from today I will be a college graduate. Ahhhh! I'm kind of ecstatic!

13 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey cool! Congratulations! I guess your hard work is paying off! Good luck on the real test.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You are seriously amazing. You are definately the smarter twin in this relationship.

Can I buy you lunch for your accomplishment?

kellibattraw said...

Congrats Melissa!

Michelle said...

Congratulations.. only a few more weeks and it will all seem like a very bad dream. ( I mean the icky studying all the time stuff!)

Way to go!

mollie said...

Hooray! You can clean my teeth now, no questions asked.

Guthrie's said...

Yea! I knew you would be good! My teeth are smiling!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Congrats :)YAY! Toot that horn all you can.. you deserve it!

Bekah Parker said...

Nice work! Great job!

The Little's said...

Yay for you, you smarty pants!

Nielson Family said...

Go YOU! I think you have every right to toot your own horn...
I would! I'm kinda jeleous. Kudoz to you!

james n mary said...

congrats to you!! :-)

Cassie said...

Toot toot! Wayta be girl!

angiedunn said...

awe. some.

holy graduate! so exciting!

congratulations, mel!