Saturday, June 28, 2008

Too School for Cool.

So my life has been anti-exciting lately. Basically school is running my life and consuming all of my time and thoughts. It sucks. Seriously seriously sucks.

Look, I have proof. Welcome to my world of Pharmacology kicking my trash. This class makes me appreciate how smart Philip is. Seriously, my babe is freaking smart.

Soooo, since the above picture is the only one that I have taken lately, here are some from the archives that I thought I would attempt to entertain with.

First up, Caleb's ribs trying to jump out of his skin. Can you even imagine being sooo skinny? I seriously love that kid.

L for Lovers, or Loggers, or Lindblom, or Lucky me, or large legs, or love handles... hmm, let's stick with the first few. Oh how I wish I were back at that magical magical place. And last but not least, Oakley eating a peep with a spoon and trying to shove the entire thing in his mouth. I found this to be quite entertaining at the time. Um, if any of you want to take my stupid anatomy test for me on Wednesday, would you please let me know? Maybe once that's done, I will be back to my non-stressed self again, but I can't make any guarantees. Has June seriously been the longest month of anyone else's life besides mine? Like my cousin Emily said, if you want to make the summer last a really long time, take summer school.

School is for suckers. And I'm a sucker, waah.

8 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Take heart, it will fly by and before you know it you'll be graduating and making good money. : )

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Oh I will take your anatomy test for you! No problem, seeing as how we have a lecture test Monday, a lab practical Tuesday, and our final on Wednesday. I'm sure I can fit some extra bubble filling in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

No June has flown by for me-but it is because I am bad and have not started taking classes again yet! All I have everyday is swimming lessons and I couldn't ask for anything else! But good for you for getting it done! Good luck with your test- you wouldn't want me to take it for you!

Kelli said...

Goodbye to June, hello to July...the month where I get two paid holidays. That is what my life has come to - living for my days off. Good luck with school!

The Fletchies said...

ya that is really lame. I'm sorry you have so much studying to do...but thanks for blogging in the mean time! and you are totally smart too...anyone who takes anatomy, biology, etc gets my vote as being smart given that I took geology 101 and that was enough for me.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

p.s. We can tell that the picture of Oakley and the peep was at Trevor's homecoming. And we remembered that the food at it was amazing. Come home again, Trevor! Or we could just work for Neil, get a great farmer's tan, and learn to speak Spanish thus attending Hamburger Friday's that he has for his employees! Oh the french fries and fry sauce goodness!!!

HooHoo said...

I beg to differ with Emily (although it would be great to have weekly doses of Jones Hamburger Fridays): the peep picture, I think, is at the Huber Family Fair. Who is right?

Wendi said...

Oh darn - it's WEd night and I'm just reading this or I could have taken the test for you and aced it ( ha ha). I just have to say how much I love ya Melissa! You are the cutest and you make me laugh and I love how much you love my brother and how happy you make him and I love that you have branded yourselves "Philissa" thanks for joining our family.