Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Family Week Intermission...

I was really busy tonight.
And I'm super tired.
And I'm ridiculously cranky.
.
And Jake deserves better than that.
.
Family week will turn into Family Two Weeks, especially since I have a large family.
Until then, look forward to meeting Jake, Sara, and Kev, it will be delightful to say the least.
.
See ya next week guys.

10 comments:

Sara! said...

I'm so mad. You promised Thursday. T/K!

HooHoo said...

How does the office look? Bless your little shampooing heart! The personal queen consultant better be worth it.

I was really looking forward to seeing Jake's old architectural "drawrings" or shooting with Grandpa Jones and pictures of Sara showing Mary Ann Chapman how to make ribbon roses when she was only three or so, also Kevin riding a two wheeler at age 2, Rupert, drums. So you couldn't find these pictures, hunh? They are bright as day in my memory. Just so you know, I have THE smartest kids around, not to mention cute too. Thanks for giving us something to look forward to next week.

Sarah said...

I think that it is great that you are writing about your family. You would be even better if you wrote about your in-laws. That would be a whole lota writing. :)

The Jones Fam said...

Dang- I was hoping to see some great shots of me in my jams on my Variflex skateboard. I can't wait to see the rest. Especially since some of us had much longer awkward stages than others. I hope you do a chapter for your afro hair too... it deserves recognition.

Deanna said...

Melissa you are so cute. Oh my gosh your blog is adorable. You are so talented... What else was it Philip said I should say on your blog? I forget. The pics of us at the game were as ugly as I remember them being, (not you of course, but me) However I felt better when I saw the old poodle hair you used to have. Nice.

Sara! said...

I gave you an award! Come to my blog to fetch it.

waoeifjaweo;fidlsfksn;lksndlfask said...

Okay Mel....this is why I can't blog. I am not witty, funny, or interesting...You're blog keeps me laughing for at least 5 minutes straight! I love reading it. And then I wish that I had a blog, but then quickly remember the exact reason I don't. So lets pray that something great happens in my life, or for some reason begin to think that I am funny enough to blog so I can join this amazing, addiciting web craze. You're family is adorable. I look forward to the rest of family week!

PS-call me. It's been awhile. And I wish you were up here (no I don't, I wish I was down in Mesa!) so we could do lunch...probably Jason's....or Sweet Cakes.

Love-Katie Gerbster

Missy said...

So you can put me on your "weirdo" list cuz I am commenting on your blog and totally don't know you...but since you admitted to SNEAKING onto my blog then I think it's justified. Got it?!!! Anyways, do you ever go by Missy? Just wonderin'. I am jealous cuz I always wanted to be called Melissa when I officially grew up. I guess I haven't grown up yet. I have a hard time picturing an old gray-haired Grandma named Missy. So if you want a real invite...send me your email address to: mmglover7@msn.com. I seriously am embarrased by my own blog, but since you already know how gay it is then it won't be a shocker to you. I love your family post. My sister Tiffy's birthday is on Thursday and I'm working on a Fantastic/Embarrasing post for her. You won't want to miss out.

Melissa
(that was fun)

Sara! said...

Since there is nothing new to look at...... look at the picture of you, Jake and Aly in the van. Jake's totally trying to do a male model look into your soul face. Ha! Nice try, my soul was taken years ago by the devil when I traded it for my incredibly good looks (obviously judging by the family picture, nice hair - thanks Alyson - eyebrows, teeth, first ever store bought shirt courtesy of VF factory outlet,) all you're looking at Jake is blood and teeth and chunks of skin / hair.

Weird. Sorry, I'm just soooo bored. Nothing on TV, nothing new on blogs, *sigh* I guess I'll go and read... and be asleep in less than 31 seconds.

Please something new, doesn't have to be family week, I know it takes so much time, just entertain me! Please, Anybody!

Suzy Cummard said...

jjjjihijiyjjojn ojkj ijij jk9jkokokkmoomoomoomo ok