...sometimes I have a hard time remembering which one is which.
Anyhoo, happy no work or school day! I maybe am in love with days off and then the remaining week, because it is short and goes by super fast, and yeah, it just makes for a good time.
So, I don't have much to say or report, and I certainly didn't do anything exciting today, but I did want to report some exciting news.
Guess who has running water in their bathroom?
WE DO!
It is official. We have a bathroom sink that works, which means that we got to throw away this hideous thing...
Yes, that's a medicine cabinet on our kitchen counter, and it has been there for over two months. So that means that we can now brush our teeth and Philip can shave in a bathroom mirror!
However, there was a downside to throwing away this hideous thing. Despite it's horrible appearance, that mirror was my Skinny Mirror. Something about it was slightly skewed, so I always appeared a bit slimmer in that mirror than any other, which often helped me feel better about myself on days that my self esteem was sub-par.
Despite the sad departure, I am glad to have tons of counter space back, as well as the use of the cabinets behind where it stood. And I no longer get grossed out spitting toothpaste into a kitchen sink!
Also, our house is getting very close to being done-ish. And then my friends, you will get to see the big reveal... I think I'll have Ty Pennington host the event. Awesome huh?
8 comments:
um, how freaking exciting are these last few posts I missed?! yay for you & the send off o' the appli & also your bathroom loveliness. can't wait for ty & the big debut!
i teach my disney class on friday...sad for me that i can't chill w/ you girls. raincheck? for sure we should be crafty & whip up some letters for you! i'm totally down! sounds like so much fun, for reals.
i'll let you know when class is over & my disney-stress-ulcers have healed. (:
have a happy day!
Happy non-Laboring day yesterday! It was a very enjoyable lazy day, and I'm glad you got to enjoy a day off. I am also glad you have running water in your bathroom! That is very exciting. And, can I also say, that you don't ever need a skinny mirror - if anything, you could use a mirror that adds ten pounds - you are tiny!
You should save the mirror and frame it. And then give it to me.
Wait, it looks like that picture is of your navy/pink bathroom... so do you guys not get ready in your bedroom's bathroom? The only reason I am intrigued is because I only get ready in our hall bathroom upstairs, and don't know what to do when I have company slash whem my kids have to use it in the future. Either way, official congrats!
Happy Day! I can't ever remember which is which either. I'm so excited for your new faucet too! It will make getting ready so much funner with your bathroom looking so pretty! Can I have your skinny mirror?
First of all I just noticed that you put "chemicals" under the industry... too funny and that spice girls is the music you like. classic. love you guys. Sounds like your day was awesome. labor day rocks.
wait...you need a skinny mirror?
SUPER PARENTS, how lucky are you to have such good role models and talented parents. Isn't it so nice to have a mom who can sew?
Post a Comment