Saturday, April 28, 2007

Life of Lindbloms!

One time Philip and I went running...it was awesome. You'll have to ask Philip about it sometime. So one time we had a hike on Christmas Eve with our family and it was stupidly hot and super long and my dad wouldn't let us quit until the end when we got to some gross stagnent (sp?) water and lame indian hyroglyphics. CHRISTMAS!!! Like I said, I love Christmas morning and ugly faces and bed worms that come with it!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You? Running? I can't picture it...oh wait...I can, and its hilarious! Next time, have Phillip video tape it, because I would love to see it.

Kelli said...

Sorry I spelled Philip with two "l"s. It won't happen again.

MeL said...

Kell, In case you were wondering, I am pretty sure that is the last time I donned those pretty little running shoes. And I really shouldn't even call them that because our "running" turned out to be more like me running like 18 steps and then whining and complaining about my cramp. So then, to make Philip feel like he really got a work out, I would get on his back and he would sprint as far and as fast as he could so that he could get his heart rate up to match mine, after my 18 steps. I am a champion. Thanks for commenting. I like friends.