This is our pet iguana, Lester. Everyone meet Lester, Lester meet everyone. Lester used to live on our kitchen counter under this really classy lamp so he could stay warm. We loved Lester and even planned an official family photo shoot with Mark Mabry until we realized that he was not included with the purchase of the condo! Ew, how gross/sad is it that this is the very first thing we saw the first time we came to look at our condo?! Needless to say, I have Clorox Wiped down every square milimeter that this small monster could have walked on, breathed on, shed on, or even looked at. Not only that but I've painted my kitchen twice since then, so I think that it is safe to say that our condo is monster-free.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
We're Pet People
This is our pet iguana, Lester. Everyone meet Lester, Lester meet everyone. Lester used to live on our kitchen counter under this really classy lamp so he could stay warm. We loved Lester and even planned an official family photo shoot with Mark Mabry until we realized that he was not included with the purchase of the condo! Ew, how gross/sad is it that this is the very first thing we saw the first time we came to look at our condo?! Needless to say, I have Clorox Wiped down every square milimeter that this small monster could have walked on, breathed on, shed on, or even looked at. Not only that but I've painted my kitchen twice since then, so I think that it is safe to say that our condo is monster-free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
An iguana, huh? Well isn't that a fun pet? It would have been more fun if you had found it wandering the apartment, instead of in a cage, but oh well. I'm going to comment on every post on your blog :)
Post a Comment