Friday, March 8, 2013

Our turn...

I always thought I would have some clever post or way to announce this...but then again I thought a lot of the details of how this would happen would be much, much different. 
So without further adieu, I'm pregnant!


The ultrasound was from 6 weeks ago but it is my favorite one I've had, with it being the cutest little jelly bean at that point. I can't believe how much it must have changed since I am now 13 weeks!

And obviously, we are completely overjoyed and can hardly believe that it is finally our turn to become parents. Oh happy day!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I am so so SO excited for you guys!!!!!! Congratulations!!

Alex said...

So happy for you! Congratulations!

Macey said...

Congrats! So exciting :)

Guthrie's said...

WooHoo! We are dancing and clapping and laughing and crying! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF ALL TIME!!!! You are going to be the BEST mother! You always mothered my little kids. I think you halfway raised Brad - whenever you could get a hold of him. Hope you are starting to feel a little better.
Gee whiz you are about 1/3 of the way there! Hurrah for YOU!

Jen said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This makes me SO HAPPY!!!!!! Congrats 1 million times over! xo

Babydoll said...

I was in tears when Chloe told me you were pregnant. I am so over-the-top happy for you! You will be such a great mom!

EmileeandJonny said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Being a Mommy is the best :)