Monday, September 19, 2011

Ze Baffroooom.

Is anyone bored with my house updates yet? I kinda am. So this will be kinda simple and to the point. The bathroom didn't get too much time or effort or money. Before we moved in, it matched the rest of the house, green walls that matched the kitchen cabinets, and yellow floral shower curtain that looked very curtain-y. And the after...
A little paint, some new towels, and printed pictures from Costco's photo galleries were all that were added, the rest was rummaged from our random left overs from the condo decor. And the cherub in the below picture might be nakey. I didn't notice until I went to hang it. Whoopsies.
I should also mention that when we decide to hire Tino (our cabinet painter) again, we would like him to stain the awful white-wash cabinets and make them dark and sexy. Who knows when that will actually get done though. I kind of love the photos that I ended up using in this gigantor frame and liked the overall effect of the water mixed with the grey architecture and a bit of yellowish gold. And scanning through all the pictures in the online galleries on Costco.com made me want to travel to Europe in the worst possible way.
And TA-DA! A pretty place to do your business. And don't be surprised when you see pictures of the office and it has the same paint color. We might have bought too much and had to use it for both rooms. And we still have more so perhaps every room downstairs might be this color. Only time will tell.

6 comments:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Your house looked amazing to me before and now you're just making me drool all over myself. :P Ha ha!

HooHoo said...

Um, I may need your help in a land far, far away soon. Depending. Your decorating eye is amazing.

kellibattraw said...

I love that color I've been wanting to do our bathroom that color forever. Now if I could just convince my husband that we need to paint... : )

Suz said...

Love the watercloset.. It is looking lovely as ever! I know a great place for you to stay while in Europe... For cheap! And you won't be disappointed. It will be a complete intrusion of your privacy but other than that you will love the accomodations! :) Fill your desires....hahah...

erin said...

i LOVE the changes to your house! I must say your kitchen looks awesome!

Sara! said...

I like it, and Oakley seems to feel that it is very comfortable in there.