Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My favorite time of year.

This past weekend I went with my mom and sisters to the General Relief Society Broadcast. Not even joking, I look forward to this night every year. Not only is it so great to hear from Pres. Uchtdorf, that dashing man, but spending time with my favorite people...PRICELESS.
Before we went to dinner after the meeting, we stopped at my parent's and the boys also wanted to eat, so my dad, Kev and Owen came too! However, Owen fell asleep and didn't make it into the picture.
So for your sake, I'll include a picture of him, because oh my word, that child couldn't be more adorable. See his new trick of sucking his bottom lip in? He is positively edible.
Then after that lovely meeting, we have General Conference this weekend (which we'll be spending in Utah!), Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving, then Christmas! I feel like the Women's conference is the kick off to fall/holiday season, you know? I love this time of year. :)

4 comments:

kellibattraw said...

It's my favorite time of year too! Happy early birthday and I hope you guys have a fantastic time in Utah this weekend. : )

The Little's said...

Oh my heck...that baby is gorgeous! And...yes! I love conference time too!

Bekah Parker said...

Wow you and your sister in the pink look identical. Craziness!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

3 pretty, pretty sisters! and cute, cute owen.