Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trips

I bought these today for our plane ride tomorrow, but accidentally just ate 1/3 of them.
Deeeelicious.
And yes, you read correctly, plane ride. We are heading to the East Coast tomorrow for a reunion and vacation. I've been looking forward to this for seriously years. So I figured that since I'm about to take a new batch of bajillions of pictures, I'll share the last several hundred I took, that being the weekend trip to Carlsbad, CA with Sara's family.
Um, remember how I take "California or Bust!" pictures whenever I drive there? Not as fun when driving by yourself. :(
And basically the rest of the pictures are of Sara's boys, which is most likely only entertaining if you're related to us.
Reesey winking at me right after he woke up one morning...
Seriously, he did not inherit the Jones wake up face, or cranky wake up attitude.
Nate, on the other hand, is a Jones.
Watching small children eat small doughnuts is a new favorite hobby of mine.
And after much prodding, I got a smirk out of him.
At the beach, I could not believe how much sand these kids could get to stick to their heads and faces.
And perhaps I bought Oakley a 5 pack of wifebeaters, because they are kind of adorable on 3 year olds. And he was the cutest thing ever at the beach, it made me want to birth a 3 year old of my own to take on vacation with me.
Picture courtesy of Oakley:
Also Oakley's work...
Not included are the 17 he took that are of the ground, his shirt, his teeth, etc.
And have I mentioned I love Nater Tater?

Because I do. A lot. In fact, I love all of those kids a lot.

Being an aunt is my favorite.

See you in a week or more.

4 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

What fun pictures of your nephews. You are going to be a great mom!

Melly Mel said...

soooo glad you blogged.
you guys had a lot of fun. i love it :)

iAMbarticus said...

You WOULD eat almost all of those. :) Have fun on your trip!

Sara! said...

When's the new post coming?