Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reenactment

I'm going to California for a couple of days with these kids. But instead of Philip, we're taking Reese and Nate.

While I'm SUPER excited to spend time with the Palmers and time at the beach, this will be the first time I've spent an entire day away from Philip in 5 1/2 years. Maybe I kinda cried when he left for church without me this morning. He, on the other hand, is busy and stressed with school things, so he said, "Wait, when are you coming home? Okay, see ya Tuesday." Gotta love him.

Speaking of school things, this is Philip's last week of his rotation, and graduation is NEXT WEEK! What the what?! His graduation announcements went in the mail this weekend! I seriously can't believe this is happening, and am ridiculously thrilled.

Alright, I'm out. Have a fun week, but mine might be funner. :)

6 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

so jeleous! of you... excited for Phily :)

mel said...

can i see you??? call me
949.903.8155

The Coons Family said...

Have a great time! You deserve it... Congrats on the Graduation too!!!

The Little's said...

Will and I didn't go anywhere without each other for about the same amount of time. I think we were married for 4 years before we spent more than 1 day apart...aren't we nerds? But yay about a vacation and graduation!

Anonymous said...

lucky!

angiedunn said...

congratulations guys! *so happy for you!!