Congratulations! I know you must be so excited to move on with your lives. My husband just graduated and it is the best feeling knowing that you're totally done with school! So happy for you guys!
Oh my, you look so good with that square hat on! Tassel on the correct side and everything! Congratulatons. Don't feel like you need to MOVE right away1
Yay! Such a good feeling! So cool for both of you! PS I'm in your sister's ward- I saw her and thought that HAS to be Melissa's sister! You guys look so much alike!
Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud when reading about Prof. McGonagall. It was a Hogwarts reunion! Life at MWU was so boring until Philip came along....tear.
13 comments:
Congratulations! I know you must be so excited to move on with your lives. My husband just graduated and it is the best feeling knowing that you're totally done with school! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations Phil! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Woo hoo! Congrats!
Congratulations. We are so proud of both of you and your accomplishments. Now on to a little more leisure living, right??
Oh my, you look so good with that square hat on! Tassel on the correct side and everything! Congratulatons. Don't feel like you need to MOVE right away1
CONGRATULATIONS! You have now entered a new stage of life. Good job Philip!
Yay! Such a good feeling! So cool for both of you! PS I'm in your sister's ward- I saw her and thought that HAS to be Melissa's sister! You guys look so much alike!
Miss - you look so pretty in that picture!
Oh, and congrats Philip!
Love ya guys!
Congrats Phili! How crazy it went by so fast it seems, for me anyways! So happy for you guys! Yea for no more school!
mel! guess what? your man is graduated....and so are you! that is awesome...i am so,so,so happy for you.
*and i'm with aly: you look so pretty!
Yea!! We are so happy for you guys!!
Congrats Philip!
Miss- did you bleach your hair?
I mean, color... "bleach" is so 80's trailer trash.
Anyway, you guys both look great.
Jake
Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud when reading about Prof. McGonagall. It was a Hogwarts reunion! Life at MWU was so boring until Philip came along....tear.
Love you guys!
Joe
Post a Comment