For the past six years or so, I have had this picture framed in my room.
In case you don't have the pleasure of knowing these lovely girls, they are:
Bekah, Stacie, Kelli, and of course, myself. (Not pictured: Alisse)
This picture was taken the night before Stacie left for BYU, where the other girls ended up also, basically abandoning me here in Mesa. It was lame.
Luckily for me, Alisse, Stacie and Bekah have moved back, and when Kelli came to visit a couple weeks ago, we decided to celebrate. With food. No surprise there.
And while my friends decided to all look adorable, I missed the memo and looked kind of like a garbage pail kid.
We went to Red, White and Brew and I got a year supply of pasta on my plate. It was kind of the most amazing thing ever though.
This could quite possibly be my favorite picture taken this century, because we like/thive on being awkward. Heaven forbid we scoot closer to each other for a picture.
Is it just me or does it look like me, Kelli and Stacie's legs under the table don't match up with our bodies above the table? Weird.
Basically these girls are some of my favorite people on the planet and we laugh harder than is healthy when we are together. Thanks Kell for coming to town and showing us a good time, and for crying out loud, move here so that we can hang out awkwardly more often!
You girls are all the greatest!
6 comments:
friends are the best!! Glad you had such a great time. And yes your legs look don't look attached to your body at all! that's soo funny! We had a great time hanging out the other night with you too, you guys are a lot of fun!
There are so many things wrong with that picture! The shadow over me, me & Bekah's feet looking like they're dangling, and then yes- legs look slightly to the side of where they should be. Maybe my camera was posessed?? Love you girls too!!
PS- You look pretty even when you're in a ponytail- lucky girl!
Alisse--My feet are resting on the foot rest, but yes I thought they looked like they were dangling first as well.
And what the crap with the first picture? This whole time I thought my wig looked real...um no not even a little. Why didn't anyone tell me it really looked...well...fake?
So where are we eating next??
Oh my gosh! I've never seen that first picture. Awesome.
The rest of those pictures are so great. I think they very accurately depict the evening o' fun. Someday I'll be back and we will have regular lunch and dinner dates. For now, I guess I just have to be satisfied with every once in awhile. Set aside some time for me next weekend, though, because I'll be home for Lena's wedding!
Melissa....you are entirely too cute! I love that you ordered that ginormous serving tray of pasta :)
That awkward picture is the best thing I have ever seen.
glad to see my rosacia was still going strong back in 2003.
Post a Comment