Tuesday, August 25, 2009

4 months...

Happy 4 months until Christmas! I'm seriously seriously excited for this year...and maybe have been listening to Christmas music several times in the past couple months. I'm a nerd, I know. :)
And can you believe that it has been almost 5 years since this little gem was taken?
Stop looking at my stringy hair and weirdy neck please. Thanks. Anyhoo, happy 4 months!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so funny... we were playing Christmas music here yesterday too. I love Christmas

The Little's said...

You crack me up.

Karen and Joe said...

I'm soo jealous! I love christmas music, but Joe has a strict no christmas music before Thanksgiving! Bahumbug! hahaha cute post!

Melly Mel said...

Melissa... my have I missed your blog. I was out of the bloggity blog world until recently. I can't wait for your Christmas post. It is going to be great. You are adorable and I miss everything about your whit, to your adorable condo, to visiting you, to your scrapbooking amazing-ness.

I miss you.

marry said...

hurray for chrismas ... we actually have a tree this year! i so should just change my name ... i use it all the time... you know maybe i will someday... you even inspired a little post explaining it all

james n mary said...

you're the best christmas wrapper i know!!! it'll be fun to see what you have to say this year about your christmas adventures!