Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sara!

Today is Sara's birthday!
She is truly one of my favorite people on this planet, and if you are lucky enough to know her too, I'm sure she's one of your favorites as well!

30 never looked so good, right?

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

3 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

That picture of Sara is amazing! I am sure she loved that you posted that for her!

Tristan and Lethe Bradshaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tristan and Lethe Bradshaw said...

this pic IS totally amazing! happy birthday!

I totally had a dream about ya'll last night. I lived in arizona and was at church with my family. and then mel was sitting next to me in the sweetest 80s dress you've ever seen. It was red and you looked hott.
then we go to sunday school where I see a guy from my highschool totally wearing a silver/teal metalic vest with no shirt on under it. No body seemed to care because he was an investigator that came every week.
So, come time for third hour all the ladies get together in the same room as the young women, and I am thinking..."what the heck?" when they ask sara to get up and say the opening prayer. turns out we are all super immature and act like we are twelve again. So sara gets up to say the prayer and looks oh so good with her lavender dress to the knees. sporting the biggest sleeves ever and to top that it has some sort of off white, lace/netting to go over the top of it!
She then doubles over flipping her long hair(it was way long and blonde in the dream) straight down , and with her arms folded wooshes it back up again and then over to the side to start the prayer.
and that was the end of it!

a tribute to your youth sara! find a sweet 80s dress and then strut what your mama gave you!