Alright, first up on the free crap list:
Starbucks gift card!
I got a Starbucks gift card from one of my teachers yesterday for helping in one of her classes. And I don't drink coffee so I don't want it. I know, I know, there is something there that isn't coffee that is delicious that I should try, but I'm fine without it. So, do you want it? It is only for $5, but hey, a free $5, is a free $5, so if you want it leave a comment (you might want to butter me up in case more than one person wants it) and I'll send it to you.
Deal?
Next up on the free crap list, though it is not free for you, FREE admission to Disneyland on your birthday! Guess who has a birthday on Monday...PHILIP! So guess where we will be?
11 comments:
Have a great time at Disneyland! Oh, and Wendi is a Starbucks freak.
I want your Starbucks card! I ALWAYS butter you up!
You deserve a fun weekend at Disneyland--in fact, they should NAME Disneyland after you.
I tried that Priceline Name Your Price thing... sadly, I'm too cheap for my bid to be accepted. Hahaha. You are the Priceline Genius.
And also, you are great.
Have fun!
yay!! for Disneyland birthdays :) Have fun guys!!
When did you go to Disneyland??
rock on! what is with you and Lauren living the same life... its weird.
you cant both spontaniously go to disneyland. its just...
just...
*sigh* unfair!
i love that you are a spontanious fun wife... i need to repent in that area. to be fair, though, i DID think of surprising my Jeff with a weekend get away to cali/ sea world during v-day... but he just wouldnt have it. psh. he doesnt know how great life COULD be with a spontanious non-controlling wife.
I hope you guys have a fantastic time in Disneyland!
I am amazed by the 45 dollar Hilton. Holy cow girl...you have skills!
Have fun!
um, I think you are a hott, and wonderful. And if I wasn't mormon...I would be a coffee loving maniac! Not even kidding here. I do eat coffee ice cream, but I eat it with hot fudge...so I think it's ok.
BUT I do drink some passion fruit tea at starbucks. It is wonderful, and I don't know what it is about it...but it makes me pee like crazy. So I want your gift card!
since i'm reading this monday night at 11pm i'm guessing your monday was a lot more fun than my day taking a sick baby to the doctor. i hope you had a super duper fun time at disneyland and phillip had a great birthday. =)
Okay, you have inspired me to get started on my Disney World blog...almost! Maybe one day! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment