Yesterday for school we had to go to the state capitol for hygiene day or something. It was a colossal waste of time. The hardcore hygienists in Arizona often talk to hygiene students and try to get us all riled up and make us want to fight for our rights and crap. Honestly, the only right that I'm gonna fight for is the right to PARTAAAY! Don't worry, I used that joke yesterday too, and it went over equally as well. So anyways, we took pictures. And let me introduce you to my cute school friends.
Meet me, Sydney, Diane and Crystal. They are kind of the greatest.
(apparently LOVE IS a purple mercury wagon)
...or someone's luggage...
And meet the rest of the Group B girls! I seriously couldn't have asked for sweeter girls and have LOVED becoming such good friends with all of them! They have seriously become like family over the past year and I positively adore each and every one of them!
Front row: Crystal, Diane, Thuy, me
And apparently these girls think they are really funny, because I found this on my camera this weekend. Oh, and meet Ashley, she's on the right, she's one of our good friends too, but for some reason is never around when we're taking pictures.
So yes, that is my school family and I love them dearly. I don't know what I'm going to do once we graduate and I don't see them every day! Lunches will definitely be in order.
Okay, so this has nothing to do with school, but this morning as I was taking the second to last banana off the bunch, I was sad because I hate when there is only one banana left and we can't use our banana hammock (I know it's a hanger, but hammock is more awkward thus more fun), but a miracle happened! I managed to balance the one remaining banana's stem on the hanger!
I was so pleased with myself that, well first of all, I'm posting it on the blog and expecting you to be impressed, but I also called Philip in from the other room and made sure that he was amazed at this wonder. That's all. Be impressed.
Oh, and back to the subject of school, I realized that I take my written and anesthesia boards in a month! AHHH! And in three months, I will be straight up graduated! I know, kind of crazy that it only took me 6 years to graduate from college, don't be too jealous...I am quite the overachiever.
Alright, wish me luck studying over the next month, I am soooo not good at studying. I kind of lack motivation and once I get started, I get bored and want to quit. Any hints?
10 comments:
For a second I thought you had caught a picture of my dad in the background of your capitol picture, but alas, it wasn't him. But it COULD HAVE been.
I am totally impressed with the banana. I always try to balance spoons on my nose, but I can't do it.
For someone with a lazy eye you do have such good balance. ~Anon.
That wasn't from your mom, she would never say anything that mean.
Thanks for coming over to study yesterday. I'm sure I helped.
thanks for showing off your school friends/family... they look really fun :) and seriously that liscence plate is bizzarro... glad you captured it. i always find it so interesting when people take the effort to personalize thier plate... especially when they own a somewhat odd/ghetto car... i mean, really?
how great to have good pals in school. you will be able to look back on your 'fun' days of school one day and realize how great it was to be surrounded by good people.
and as for the banana... great work. i kind of have something similar where i cant stand it when there is one orange left in the fruit bowl... it just... looks funny. so when i get down to three oranges, its hard for me to eat them because two looks weird, too. but if i dont eat them, they go bad. perhaps i should just have fake food displayed? i dunno.
Look at the picture full of girls with perfect teeth. It should be in a magazine. Oh, and so should the one banana hanging on the hammock. I would put that one in the Guiness world records magazine though. I love Diane. I haven't seen her in forever. Tell her hey for me.
HEY! My name is Shelby and I stalk your blog, found you through Lauren, and decided whoever is her twin must be pretty freaking awesome and indeed you are! I love your blog, and the cinnamon heart thing cracked me up..
so im coming out of the shadows.
oh and the banana thing is totally rad.
I am so impressed with your schooling/banana!
Listening to your school fun makes me excited to go to nursing school.
I have no advice about studying...I am no good at it. I just have to MAKE myself do it. But I usally wait till the last min to MAKE myself do it.
I am SO impressed I can barely balance the whole thing of bananas, kudo's to you.
Studying is for losers.
Jake
P.S. Unless there's a lot of non-refundable money on the line if you fail, plus the shame of having to retake the test and dump another bunch of money for it... then studying is the shizzle.
Um, remember how your carpool/school friends are cute and mine look & act like your classy patients? Not fair!
Post a Comment