Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boys

Last night Philip and I played with a couple of Sara's boys for a while. They surely are attractive. I hope I like my kids as much as I like hers.
Apparently Oakley still needs to prove that he is the baby. This was before he rolled his eyes at me (what 2 1/2 year old rolls their eyes at people?) and also before he started sucking on one of Nate's pacifiers. He's kind of nerdy, and I like it.
(Melissa, I totally broke in. Here's for the world to see what it looks like. And, yes, that is him, a different day, in the bouncer, rolling his eyes. Punk. Love, Sara)
I also got to love on Nate for the first time! He is such a little sweetie! He was a large fan of getting his head/fuzz combed, and I was more than happy to oblige.
Um, nothing new here, Oakley jumping off the ottoman over the pillows, and looking like a champ while doing so.
Oh, and this picture is like a month or so old, but I thought it was too cute to pass up, especially since it was totally candid. I imagine Sara had a small heart to heart with Reese last night at the hospital too, and that it was equally as precious.
So that's all. Sorry nothing crazy exciting for you all...such is life I suppose.
Have a fun week! And I'm not going to say that I totally called it, but HELLO! I totally knew that it would come down to Melissa and Molly on the Bachelor! Shoot, I totally called it.

8 comments:

☂niki. said...

how fun.

so, i just want you to know that what you said about my lips was like the best compliment ever! no body has ever told me that. thanks girl;)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That last picture is so precious :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ted keeps asking when we are going to go to Filiberto's with you guys haha!

Kirk and Aly said...

Super duper jealous!

mollie said...

You know, Melissa, it would be easy for you to get some of your own, and then our kiddos could be bff's. Our kid is due in September, so you have until August 2010 to get crackin' if our kids are going to be in the same grade. No pressure.

And P.S. Love the Bachelor. Melissa has it in the bag. I really liked Jillian though.

Jami said...

Um, I totally thought it would be jillian and melissa....BUT I didn't call it right like you girl.

Who waits all week in anticipation for next weeks bachelor....ME ME ME!!!!

Sara! said...

I guess a 2 year old rolling their eyes is much cuter when it's not your 2 year old.

Brent and Brooke said...

That last picture of sara and babe is so cute I almost cried. Okay, so I really did cry a little. Oakley rolled his eyes at you...that's hilarious!