Valentine's candy is one of my favorite things ever. And Brach's Cinnamon Jelly Hearts speak directly to my soul. I have been looking for them everywhere, and then lo and behold Target held the key to my heart today.
Oh, and by the way, the face pictured above is one that would cause Philip to say, "What could I say to make you never do that face again?"
I bet he's going to be really happy that I posted that picture, and his token statement for when I do really ugly faces, on the blog.
Have a fun week friends and if you want some cinnamon jelly hearts, I have an extra bag and a half that I might not be eating.
Oh, and is anyone else watching the Bachelor tonight? I'm hoping/betting that he kicks Naomi off tonight. And it's about time! She has like the weirdest mouth, like it kind of looks like she had an underbite that was corrected, but she still has the tendency to talk like before the correction. And/or maybe her tongue is too big for her mouth. And for the love would she please get her hair out of her face?!! Let's hope I'm right.
22 comments:
Booyah! I am firrrst!
Anyway, girl. Target holds the key to my heart. They seem to have EVERYTHING amazing. You can never go wrong there.
High School Musical 3 soundtrack? Got it on sale.
Flavored oatmeal? Got in on clearance.
Trashy Hollywood Gossip magazine? Yep, got it.
Those pics are hilar. I love your posts, they are comedy! And I love those hearts too, not that much though. Maybe you should have downed 'em with pepto.
Those are quite the delight. Each are perfectly perportioned for enjoyment... I wonder if they have them on an unwrapped episode... google here I come!
you crack me up. so glad we met. i've failed to mention your teeth are gorgeous. and i love that you notice people's mouths. and although i do not watch the bachelor, i'm pretty sure i would feel the same way about ugly mouth girl. i would totally notice something like that!
You crack me up! Unfortunately I'm allergic to cinnamon candy, i.e. it makes my mouth feel like I made out with a cactus.
And Mike and I are OBSESSED with the bachelor! We totally had the debate tonight if Naomi had an under bite or not. The verdict was yes. And holy cow, her mother was PSYCHO! Who doesn't love trashy tv.
And P.S. thanks for your comment on my blog. You just ooze with happiness and it makes me happy. I love it!
I agree with Lauren,Target holds the key to my heart as well.
Well, except maybe for Twilight-Moving on....
Oh dont ya just hate that when you get so excited to eat that bag of candy you just bought, your dieing to just tear it open first thing
in the car. And then it hits...Oh I feel your pain. Same thing goes for me and Junior mints.
Oh, I love the bachelor but I havent seen it in a few weeks. Is the Jillian girl still on? I hope so, I liked her.
haha your hilarious and can you belive bachelor??!! Nikki (i think thats her name) comes back before he proposes!! i was about to die!
lol!
hope you recover so that you can indulge again on v-day. tell philip to hook you up.
and no, i am not following the bachelor, but the way you talk about it made me want to. hilarious.
do you know Bridget Wright? she blogs her opinions of the show- and i think you would find it humorous... check her out. she is on my page as Bridget and Bup.
what? you want an even LONGER comment? okay.
so, i am glad you arent offended by my offensive name for your blog. and i am glad you are cool enough to not take it seriously. and you get an award for standing by your man.
and i have to say this much about Philip to explain myself. one of the great things about Philip is that he has always had amazing self confidence. this i envied as a nerdy high school student. i sat next to him in student council [we had a seating assignment, it was weird] and i was constantly amazed at his ability to never be intimidated by anyone. i mean, what kind of guy can do an impression of NSYNC in the school assembly and make it cool? Philip. (and that is just a sample)
the uncool thing about me, however, is that in high school, i was still very shy and easily intimidated... people like Philip were so far above me that i honestly was in awe of them. i usually would just try to say nothing at all in fear that i would come off stupid looking. and thus it was with me and Philip. i had no idea how to react to his jokes, i had no idea how to be sarcastic... i had no idea how to interact with his confident comments. because i myself couldn't even fathom being cool.
that said...
i am almost positive that if the holly of today went back to interact with the Philip of yesterday... we would've been great friends. [not that we were ever enemies, but i am positive he thought i was some bizarre social retard] because the holly of today has matured enough to be able to appreciate people like Philip.
so that's the truth. Philip has been cool his entire life... and people like me... well, are still growing when it comes to being cool.
so now you know. and you should seriously have him dance to NSYNC for you, if he hasn't already. its a must.
Ha ha... you crack me up! I had to show my hubby the statement Phillip makes about your "beautiful" faces. ;) My hubs totally says stuff like that to me all the time about my ugly face pictures. When I showed him just now he just said something about how all girls do that... ha ha. True. Love you!
i LOVE anything cinnamon. weeeirrrd i am, whatever!
by the way, i finished "the other boelyn girl" a few weeks ago. i remembered you blogged about ages ago! it def is not for the church book club but i found myself reading away!!! now i'm reading revolutionary road. ok i admit, it's 'cuz i saw the preview on tv and then it sparked my interest. i'm lame!
happy valentines day :) i hope you and philip do something waaaay fun! we're doing downtown for NBA All Stars weekend!!! woot!
Yay for Naomi going! My vote is for Jillian. She's a cutey...
Too bad about the cinnamon hearts reunion. Sometimes you can plan to eat until you get sick, but not knowing you're going to get sick ruins the fun of eating candy until your tummy hurts.
If you don't know me...I left a comment on your "going private" post.
I'll take your bag and a half! I've seriously been looking all over for them (all over meaning the three stores I go to). I'll have to check Target again. YUM!
You totally sounded like a mom about Naomi's hair always being in her face. I totally agree though. I'm glad she went - her fam was psycho!
I'm just going to say it. I buy all my bras from Target (I'm not well endowed by any means so structure and support aren't really necessary, cheap & cute are what I strive for.) The store literally holds the key to everything!
Thank you for the play by play on how to eat the hearts, I really felt your pain in the end of the monologue. It was gripping =)
Oh and congratulations to your sweet nephews finally making it home! You and your sis have put up such a strong "blog-front". I'm sure the whole real life scenario must have been super hard! Hope they stay healthy and continue to get stronger.
i'll be by later to pick up that bag & a half. olivia & i will polish them off...no prob.
um, jk. but fer reals, valentines candy is amazing.com.
you are hilarious, and your fingernails are cute. the end.
haha, hope your tummy feels better! Everything in moderation, don't give them up entirely!:) Happy Valentines day guys!
I wish you were chubby for eating candy like that so I could tell myself it's ok. But alas, you're skinny and show no signs of dowing 1/2 a bag of candy. I love you Mel, but I don't have to like you right now. (name the movie)
your comment made me so sad? you had to cut your long hair all because of a paper shredder??? dramatic, i think not! i would have cried for days! at least you look good with short(er) hair.
I'm so on board with your Naomi dislikes! I'm super pumped she was booted. Her mom...what the? The dove? What the? Her dad and Jesus...what the????
I'm the same way when it comes to those cute Conversation Hearts...but they have to be the BIG ones, and they have to be soft. YUM! :D
Love these pictures...you're funny! HEY! It was great seeing you at Cheesecake Factory Saturday night! You're awesome! Okay BYE! :D
Mmmm.. I love it.
Post a Comment