I am so so happy for you! Congratulations, seriously it is great that you got in after that super hard semester. I think you should celebrate like crazy.
Miss, I am doing the congratulations dance and song for you right now. Okay, I'm done. Way to go!! I knew you would, Miss Smarty Pants. (Or I guess you would be Mrs. Smarty Pants) Yahoo!!
p.s. The comment you left about tv shows was just the kind of conversation I was wanting to have about new tv. You analyzed every show appropriately and listed what you liked and did not. Good job.
Congratulations melissa!! That is seriously so awesome! Oh and this gives us another reason to move back to AZ so you can make our teeth look pretty. Yippe Yi Yo Ky Yay. Nicole
Congratulations to you! Was it worth it afterall... the headaches and rigamarole of fingerprinting, 12-inch thick stacks of paperwork, etc.? That is great news!
Hey Congrats Melissa! I hear it's dang hard to get into! I had 3 friends in hygeine school (they were in Sara's class) so I always heard about their tough times. Good luck!
And you thought it would take 6 times, (like it does for everyone else). Ha! You laugh in the face of danger, muah haha haha. I'm Jeremy Lindblom, apparently.
This is just another twinner thing to add to our lists.
Here's to you... Cheers!
I've got a surprise (how DO you spell that anyway?!) for you up my sleaves. Be very afraid.
OH MY GOOOOOOODNESSS! Congratulations! I'm so thankful for blogs so that I could share this special moment with you! I am so happy for you Melis! Congrats! You deserve it!
29 comments:
Yay! Love ya, Mom
Wooohooo!!! That's AWESOME!! Congrats girl! Have fun celebrating!
shoot, this is angie.
not myron, although, i'm sure he would also send his congratulations!! (:
chloe too.
and mr. miyagi.
Way to go girl! Becca and I were just wondering yesterday if you had gotten in. Horray for you!
I am so so happy for you! Congratulations, seriously it is great that you got in after that super hard semester. I think you should celebrate like crazy.
Congrats Melissa! That's so exciting, and I know it must be such a relief to finally know!
Miss, I am doing the congratulations dance and song for you right now. Okay, I'm done. Way to go!! I knew you would, Miss Smarty Pants. (Or I guess you would be Mrs. Smarty Pants) Yahoo!!
Good job! You rock!
p.s. The comment you left about tv shows was just the kind of conversation I was wanting to have about new tv. You analyzed every show appropriately and listed what you liked and did not. Good job.
awesome! and that is why you rock...
Congratulations melissa!! That is seriously so awesome! Oh and this gives us another reason to move back to AZ so you can make our teeth look pretty. Yippe Yi Yo Ky Yay.
Nicole
CONGRATS!!!!!
You are so smart! Yay for you!
Congratulations to you! Was it worth it afterall... the headaches and rigamarole of fingerprinting, 12-inch thick stacks of paperwork, etc.? That is great news!
Congrats Miss! That's so awesome. Where is the school at?
Hey Congrats Melissa! I hear it's dang hard to get into! I had 3 friends in hygeine school (they were in Sara's class) so I always heard about their tough times. Good luck!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
You go! Congratulations sister. You're the man! I mean, woman.
Jake
AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO happy for you!
And you thought it would take 6 times, (like it does for everyone else). Ha! You laugh in the face of danger, muah haha haha. I'm Jeremy Lindblom, apparently.
This is just another twinner thing to add to our lists.
Here's to you... Cheers!
I've got a surprise (how DO you spell that anyway?!) for you up my sleaves. Be very afraid.
YAAAAAYYYY!!! I am turbo excited for you... you will be brilliant- that is so great!
Congrats!! Not that there was any doubt.
Good job Miss! What an accomplishment! And way to celebrate with meat! What could be better!
Love you,
Nat
OH MY GOOOOOOODNESSS! Congratulations! I'm so thankful for blogs so that I could share this special moment with you! I am so happy for you Melis! Congrats! You deserve it!
Congratulations Melissa- you rock! After you and Philly have both graduated and you're making bank, you can come visit us in Alabama. : )
Ahhh, Meat. The perfect reward for a great achievement. Congratulations, again, for being really really smart.
Congrats! That's awesome, Melissa!
Way to go. Now you can make cupcakes and take goofy pictures with your classmates, not just your coworkers at work. Oh, I bet your dad is mucho proud.
Congrats!!!! Where are you going to go to school at? We are way excited for you! YAY
Hurray! Congrats-you two will be busy!
School is my nemesis. 2011 better come faster than 4 years, or I'll be ticked and someone will be VERY sorry.
Wow thats A LOT of comments. Anywho...CONGRATS! Thats very exciting. Best of luck.
Post a Comment