Watch out, Matahorn (I realized I have no idea how to spell or say this...madderhorn was the first try, then madahorn, matterhorn, maddahorn, etc.) is going to start and you are going to get a heavy dose of whiplash!!! And, the abominable snowmen eat jerks.
That ride was not fun at all! For some odd reason I always forget that it hurts more than you would think. I still always get excited to ride one more time and wait in line, forgeting the bruised knees that await me afterward. Your lips in that picture are laugh out loud (alone) funny! Yes I feel weird when I laugh out loud and I am all alone...don't judge me.
10 comments:
I think you guys are my favorite awesome jerks.
Watch out, Matahorn (I realized I have no idea how to spell or say this...madderhorn was the first try, then madahorn, matterhorn, maddahorn, etc.) is going to start and you are going to get a heavy dose of whiplash!!! And, the abominable snowmen eat jerks.
That ride was not fun at all! For some odd reason I always forget that it hurts more than you would think. I still always get excited to ride one more time and wait in line, forgeting the bruised knees that await me afterward. Your lips in that picture are laugh out loud (alone) funny! Yes I feel weird when I laugh out loud and I am all alone...don't judge me.
i second kelli. why can't i be funny like you?
So, since you and Sara were gone for like a month on vacation, you should have to blog every day. Now.
You look like a creepy Tanner picture! Very well excecuted.
Did you learn this trick from Kirk, who is always trying to look sexy in the background of other people's pictures? Love it!
i love your faces in the back. classic.
Wow Melissa this blog is sooooooo cute, you and Philip are soooo cute I think you are the cutest couple ever, just cute
by the way it was Michael that said that last comment not Deanna!!
Post a Comment